Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Boys

Yesterday was a great day. Both boys were exceptionally well-behaved and sweet. There was minimal crying and whining, both from them and from momma. Today? Well, today is a different story... So I'm remembering yesterday in all its cuteness.


This photo just makes me smile. I like the smirk on Drake's face (older boy), the "cool" sunglasses on Link (the younger boy), the natural solar flare that I managed to catch, the way the sunlight highlights the soft baby fuzz hair on Drake's shoulders (click the image to enlarge), the beautiful hints of colors (the green shirt, the red card, the yellow bike), and just the way these two stopped and posed for me. There's something about it that just makes me smile.

Linking up to Leigh vs Laundry

1 comment :

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...